Strawberry Raspberry Rhubarb Crisp
This vegan crisp is gluten and sugar-free without sacrificing that old-fashioned delicious flavor. It’s a quick dessert to whip up especially when berries are at peak season.
3 cups finely chopped rhubarb
2 cups sliced organic strawberries
2 cups organic raspberries
½ cup Swerve (or more to taste)
1 tsp organic lemon zest
Juice of ½ organic lemon
¼ cup arrowroot powder
½ cup liquid coconut oil
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup almond flour
½ cup gluten free rolled oats
½ tsp Himalayan salt
1 tsp. organic lemon zest and juice of ½ organic lemon
½ cup Swerve
1. Preheat oven to 375° F.
2. In a deep 10 inch baking dish combine the first 7 ingredients and toss well.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine crumble crust ingredients and mix well.
4. Press crumble topping over fruit evenly so all the fruit is covered.
5. Place baking dish on a baking sheet to avoid oven spills.
6. Bake for 30-35 minutes on lower oven rack, or until crust top is golden and fruit is bubbling.
7. Serve warm with a dairy-free vanilla ice-cream.